Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thailand





Experience in Bangkok, Thailand

I been here in December 2010. Culture , food and language....something different from what I had experience but interesting. Thailand (freeland), known for it Thai Girl dance or act (also their tigerrrrr..hahaha) and an authentic food. Friendly people and so many choices of fruits..since i am a fruit and food lovers, i found that quite frustrating that hard to find Halal food (for muslims)maybe due to muslims numbers in Bangkok can be counted only.


Talking about food, a few designed of crepe that attracts me t MBK (mang Brrong Krong, I guess..)and Thai's food have that sourness taste that I like so much...yum yum..Before that , for muslims traveller, please find cresent sign or logo at the stall or restaurant ..then that is Halal food or prepared by muslims...


No comments: