Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Singapore





Experience in Singapore

I been here on June 2009. For someone who called themselves as budget traveller like me...Singapore would not be your first on the list...due to the currency to Malaysia compare places like Indonesia, Thailand and other asean countries. I only bought a floppy (cheap sandals) and cheap perfume (at the roadside) as a gift to bring home..People lived in singapore rush for everything ..maybe a bit like KL..but more than KL for sure... Something that we Malaysians should practice from Singaporean...cleanliness..not even a cigarette butt can be found on the road...Unbelievable experience... and should be implemented to our country a penalty for littering or any cleanliness matter...

I ate ice cream potong at the roadside..and it is delicious...What fascinate me was, I went to Singapore by bus which only cost me RM1 from JB and with a walking distance I able to visit few places in Singapore such as Stamford Raffles statue and Merlion Statue . So, that is absolutely true that "you can finish touring around Singapore in a day..." as told by a friend (Singapore absolutely small for a city) but full with excitement...

No comments: