Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brunei




A Short trip to Brunei Darul Salam

December 2008, where me, Mike and Siti drove to Brunei before we go to Lawas, Sarawak (Siti's fiancee's house ..hahah). A drive to Brunei with my new car, Savvy was so enjoyable and an adventure. We attended Brunei Wedding and a life time experience..that can not be forgotten...and also forgot to have imigration stamp at one of the Brunei checkpoint..resulted..we had to drive back a few hours looking for that unnoticeable checkpoint (since i t was located at a bigggg tree and not at the roadside)....we also had to experience our new year 2009 eve at Brunei ( as the last checkpoint close)..fun TRIP indeed....hahah

I miss the moment I spent with Siti and Mike...Wish all them the happiest life ever. The first drive to Miri from Kuching with my new car, which I bought 5 months before that. The drive to Miri and a few other friends, convoi with 2 cars..We even went to Mukah, Sibu, Serikei and Miri (finally, before we drive to Limbang, Lawas, and Brunei) for a transit.

No comments: