Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kuala Lumpur



Experience in KL

KL, the photo taken on June 2009..actually KL can be called as my second home before and until now...everytime i travelled to other places or countries, I will took the opportunities to stay in KL, 2 or 3 days ahead or after my travelling..at friends house, airports and cheap hotels (budget traveller..hahah)...although KL "my second home", HONESTLY..I still afraid to walk around Kl alone..as you know..pick pockets, muggers and even snatchers are everywhere..include at your lovely hometown..but I still believed that (and every Malaysian..)...feel proud to be Malaysian and feel fortunate living in Malaysia...(peace and harmony)..Malaysia Boleh....


I went to my students convocation with my ex bos, Miss Jane and my friend Awin from Cosmopoint Johor, in Putra World Trade Centre or known as PWTC,Kl on May 2010 and mix emotion happened in me..makes me cried..hahah... KLMU or Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University and CiCT (Cosmopoint College of Technology)Convocation runs smoothly..I love my students so much..

I reached KL midnight (12 midnite) because of our light (Airasia) was delayed. I have to stay in the LCCT Airport and the night stay in the Airport was not a good idea actually..I only can sleep for 20 minutes or less). I try to put myself on sleep but unfortunately, the sound of people talking, and other noises really irritated me. So, the whole night, I sit and watching at people around me and what are they doing...What a night. I slept at the surau (prayer room) after my morning prayer..a bit peace and comfort (as it was locked at 11pm, that is why I did not sleep there last night).

1 comment:

renox said...

KL was my second home before..miss KL so much