Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Johor Bharu, Johor





Experience in Johor Bharu, Johor

I visited JB in June 2009 and May 2010. Thanks a lot to my friend, Awin for being a great tourist guide to me. Dangga Bay, where i ate a lot (food in Singapore too expensive..could not afford to buy any)after a day trip to Singapore with Awin and Chien. JB,a transit to KL from Kuching (my lovely hometown),due to it cheaper flight fare compare from Kch to KL, a place where i found that people are nice and treat you like a family...Awin's family treated me with warm heart...so like others... such as BB(awin's friend). An experience that I will never forget..was be part of Awin's wedding (hahah). Wedding in JB,quite grand and "bunga telur" was white in colour... (duck eggs or telur itik)...ok..something new for me of course.


My trip to JB with my student, Chien had taught me to be more responsible..Being away, with your student not a small matter...you have to think about her safety, comfort and fun...The trip to JB and Singapore was impromptu..without a plan...free and easy only..

No comments: