Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Egypt





Experience in Egypt

It was in December 2005...This was my first overseas travelling experience...and a starting point where my loves for travelling emerging...Visited Pyramids, mummies museum, Alexandria (a beautiful place),Komombo temples, Hotchesoup(I hope I spell the name correctly)Temple,Al Azhar University,American University of Cairo, and Nile River..(the longest river in the world)...
and many more...Besides that, I tested and tried their outrages food...nice but different(maybe not my cup of tea..hahah). Different in terms of textures and colours...


When I touched the Pyramid for the first time, I felt peace and happy..(I don't know why..) and the trip to Egypt also mesmerize me, when i ate the kurma or dates which I pick from the trees..The houses were built with sand and box shapes in Cairo especially (only that shapes..). We used feluca and Cruise through the Nile River..It was extremely an experience..

The day we (selected Student's Leaders from UiTM Shah Alam)went to Egypt (we have to cite some Al Quran verses..especially me due to my name Reni, obviously not a muslims name)and that time was 9/11 tragedy recently happened..and the immigration counter strictly controlled entrance of foreigners to enter Egypt (might be terrorists).




No comments: