Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah










Experience in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

It was January 2009...I ate Lokan Bakar and drank Kelapa Bakar..so delicious..Thanks to Asrein, brought me visited Hot Poring (World Heritage) and also been to Gunung Kinabalu (just at the checkpoint..hahah). Such an outstanding experience to be told..beautiful scenery of Gunung Kinabalu at Kundasang..(fresh fruits such as strawberry and vegetables can be found here..)



The beautiful Kota Kinabalu, had made me to come again ..and again...since I will be going here again on coming February..I wish to visit the fantastic Pulau or Island in Kota Kinabalu...can't wait to dance with the fish in the sea and experience the beauty of the underwater world (the God's creation).


I took photos of the famous Jambatan Tamparuli (have song about this bridge) and other place in KK,Sabah. I took the photos with my beloved friend, Adini and her husband. She took me to Philipines market (famous with bbq seafood with cheap price) and I love it so much.


February 2011, We (me, Asong, Vic, Mumu and Zaza) went to Manukan Island and it is so beautiful..Masya Allah..I never taught Malaysia had such a beautiful place... i wish to get married in Manukan Island, as the place suits for couples and so romantic.....hehehe




No comments: